I am a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), licensed in California (MFC 38767) and Oregon (T0997).
I attended University of California at Santa Barbara and Antioch University for my undergraduate degree, and received my MA in Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles in 1998.
- Therapist: I have seen clients in private practice since 2000.
- Assistant trainer, Pacific Gestalt Institute Weekend Training Program.
- Clinical supervisor: I have supervised and trained dozens of MFT, LCSW, and Ph.D. candidates for licensure since 2004.
- Adjunct faculty: Antioch University Los Angeles (2008-2013) and National University Los Angeles (2010-2012), in their M.A. programs.
- Instructor: continuing education courses for psychotherapists in California (2003-2016).
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists: Two-year training program with an AAMFT Certification as a couples and family therapist.
- Gestalt Therapy Training Center Northwest, Portland: Advanced Contemporary Gestalt Therapy Training Program, 2017-2018.
- Pacific Gestalt Institute, Los Angeles: Training in Relational, Interpersonal, and Gestalt Therapy approaches to treatment, 2003- Present.
- Pacific Gestalt Institute, Los Angeles: Assistant trainer,Weekend Training Program in Relational Therapy-Integration of Theory and Practice, 2018-2019, 2019-2020.
- Focusing: Certified by the International Focusing Institute, completed Focusing training levels I, II, III, and IV.
- Embodied Life Mentorship Program: I am a graduate of the 3-year training program with the Embodied Life School.