I am a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT), licensed in California (MFC 38767) and Oregon (T0997).
I attended University of California at Santa Barbara and Antioch University for my undergraduate degree, and received my MA in Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles in 1998.
- Therapist: I have seen clients in private practice since 2000.
- Clinical supervisor: I have supervised and trained dozens of MFT, LCSW, and Ph.D. candidates for licensure since 2004.
- Adjunct faculty: Antioch University Los Angeles (2008-2013) and National University Los Angeles (2010-2012), in their M.A. programs.
- Instructor: continuing education courses for psychotherapists in California (2003-Present).
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists: two-year training program with an AAMFT Certification as a couples and family therapist.
- Gestalt Therapy Training Center Northwest, Portland: Advanced Contemporary Gestalt Therapy Training Program, 2017-2018.
- Pacific Gestalt Institute, Los Angeles: Training in Relational, Interpersonal, and Gestalt Therapy approaches to treatment since 2003- Present.
- Focusing: I am certified by the International Focusing Institute, having completed Focusing training levels I, II, III, and IV.
- Embodied Life Mentorship Program: I am currently participating in a 6-year training with the Embodied Life School.