The pandemic and spread of the COVID-19 and its variants continues to wax and wane. I eagerly look forward to resuming in-person therapy but as yet am not ready to return to the office. Thus all of my therapy sessions are for now being conducted online through a HIPAA compliant, online video conferencing platform called On Call Health.
My fee is $150.00 per in-person session, for individuals and for couples. I also have a sliding scale, adjusted according to life circumstances and financial need, available on a case by case basis. If you’re interested, please feel free to ask me about it.
I am contracted with: Cigna, Reliant Behavioral Health, Pacific Source, and Regents Blue Cross Blue Shield.
In addition, I am an “out-of-network mental health provider,” for those with other insurance plans. That means your insurance plan may cover psychotherapy and counseling with me. I suggest that you call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask what your out-of-network mental health benefits look like or if you have an employer-sponsored rebate plan for health care. If you have out-of-network mental health benefits, I will provide you with a superbill (an itemized, coded medical receipt) each month that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
ON-LINE PSYCHOTHERAPY (TELEHEALTH)
- Travel for business can make it difficult to attend therapy on any kind of a regular or consistent basis. Online therapy makes it possible to have an appointment even when you’re out of town.
- Sometimes it’s inconvenient or not possible for many reasons to come to your therapist’s office.
- Sometimes people just prefer to do therapy in the comfort of their own homes.
- I provide on-line therapy on a secure, on-line video platform that meets HIPAA standards and requirements for privacy and confidentiality.
- I can be available to anyone living in Oregon or California, or anyone living abroad, for appointments via your computer, smart phone, or tablet.
- Call me at 971 236 2144 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a first appointment.
- Focusing is a guided process to develop a deeper connection with and relationship to ourselves. Focusing fosters a closer, warmer, and more compassionate relationship with our own experience as it lives in our bodies.
- Focusing may be integrated into a therapy session or we may want to spend 20-30 minutes of a session in the Focusing process.
- Focusing can be done in person at my office or in an on-line session.
- For more information, visit the International Focusing Institute or Focusing Resources.