My fee is $120.00 per in-person session, for individuals and for couples. I also have a sliding scale, adjusted according to life circumstances and financial need, available on a case by case basis. If you’re interested, please feel free to ask me about it.
I also provide on-line therapy. My fee is $100.00 per on-line therapy session, for individuals and couples residing in California or Oregon. I also have a sliding scale for online sessions.
I am contracted with: Cigna, Reliant Behavioral Health, Pacific Source, Regents Blue Cross Blue Shield, and MHN/Tri-Care.
In addition, I am an “out-of-network mental health provider,” for those with other insurance plans. That means your insurance plan may cover psychotherapy and counseling with me. I suggest that you call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card and ask what your out-of-network mental health benefits look like or if you have an employer-sponsored rebate plan for health care. If you have out-of-network mental health benefits, I will provide you with a superbill (an itemized, coded medical receipt) each month that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
IN PERSON PSYCHOTHERAPY
Therapy for individuals and couples in my office at 5939 SE Belmont Street. For an appointment call 971 236 2144.
ON-LINE PSYCHOTHERAPY (TELEHEALTH)
- Travel for business can make it difficult to attend therapy on any kind of a regular or consistent basis. Online therapy makes it possible to have an appointment even when you’re out of town.
- Sometimes it’s inconvenient or not possible for many reasons to come to your therapist’s office.
- Sometimes people just prefer to do therapy in the comfort of their own homes.
- I provide on-line therapy on a secure, on-line video platform that meets HIPAA standards and requirements for privacy and confidentiality.
- I can be available to anyone living in Oregon or California, or anyone living abroad, for appointments via your computer, smart phone, or tablet.
- Call me at 971 236 2144 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a first appointment.
- Focusing is a guided process to develop a deeper connection with and relationship to ourselves. Focusing fosters a closer, warmer, and more compassionate relationship with our own experience as it lives in our bodies.
- Focusing may be integrated into a therapy session or we may want to spend 20-30 minutes of a session in the Focusing process.
- Focusing can be done in person at my office or in an on-line session.
- For more information, visit the International Focusing Institute or Focusing Resources.